Welcome to PeelPGs.ca!
This site is the parent site for Peel Planning Groups' for children, youth and adults with special needs.
Additional planning groups may be added in the near future.
If you are a member of one or more planning groups, you can log in to access member information.
*Members: remember to login and view the What's New pages on PPG/PCYPG
- PCYPG Case Conference Protocol
- PPG Case Conference Protocol
- Renseignements sur les services en français qui sont disponibles dans le secteur des services aux enfants ayant une déficience intellectuelle ou un trouble du spectre de l’autisme
- Project Sunburst Report- Understanding Youth with Asperger Syndrome and Mental Health Concerns
- Peel Vunerable Adults Protocol
- Developmental Services Ontario : To access Adult Developmental Services and Supports
- Kids Pathways Peel provides service coordination for children and youth from birth-17 with special needs, living in Peel Region. Through a network of service providers, KIDS PATHWAYS PEEL is able to offer a range of service coordination supports tailored to each family’s situation. The PATHWAYS team will answer questions and/or concerns, and provide timely support and guidance.