Welcome to PeelPGs.ca!
This site is the parent site for all Peel Planning Groups including:
Additional planning groups may be added in the near future.
If you are a member of one or more planning groups, you can log in to access member information.
*Members: remember to login and view the What's New pages on PPG/PCYPG
- Project Sunburst Report- Understanding Youth with Asperger Syndrome and Mental Health Concerns
- PCYPG Case Conference Protocol (October 2012) "This community protocol is an agreed upon case conference process that ensures coordination, collaboration and planning amongst service providers with the individual/family. This summary is intended as a tool to assist with case conferencing. Included is the CANS Manual and Scoring Sheet"
- Peel Vunerable Adults Protocol-August 2012
- To access Adult Developmental Services and Supports Developmental Services Ontario
- Acronym List-Nov 2010
- KIDS PATHWAYS PEEL provides service coordination for children and youth from birth-17 with special needs, living in Peel Region. Through a network of service providers, KIDS PATHWAYS PEEL is able to offer a range of service coordination supports tailored to each family’s situation. The PATHWAYS team will answer questions and/or concerns, and provide timely support and guidance.